Sunday 1 December 2013

YouTubers I've Been Loving This Month.


This post doesn't really need explaining, I'm going to get straight into this one, no long intro. 
(*DISCLAIMER* The photos are stills, or photos from the youtubers so all credit to them.)


The first YouTuber I have been loving this month is... Velvetgh0st. I had followed her for quite some time on my old instagram account and I loved her account and all the photos she's been posting. Eventually she made a YouTube channel which was very exciting. Her videos are so fantastic that she has managed to get over 40k followers only starting her YouTube account this year!! She posts every Monday and Thursday (I don't know how she does it.) and I watch her videos religiously. Gabriella's videos are mainly beauty themed but she does have a vlog channel called PlanetGabb and she uploads every week. She only set up her vlog channel recently and a lot of the time states that she is 'really bad at vlogging' but I enjoy them so much and think she is terrific. I definitely think Gabby deserves millions and millions more followers. Gabby also has a blog which I adore - http://velvetgh0st.blogspot.co.uk/ - she doesn't update that very regularly but with the amount of videos she uploads who can complain! Gabby's videos never fail to entertain and I'm always excited for what she has coming up. I'm also pretty sure I've watched all of her videos!

The second YouTuber I've been loving (and I'll think you'll all agree with me) is Zoella!
What to say about Zoe.. I LOVE HER! Zoe is probably one of the most widely know YouTubers and why not, her videos are fantastic. They make me laugh so much and she's always happy which adds to a video 100%. Although Zoe doesn't upload that much; which I can understand because she's obviously very busy, her videos are always different and always have an amazing focus. I also love her blog so, so, so much but she doesn't update that regularly so I relying on her videos to get me through the week. Zoe's vlog channel MoreZoella gives us a more personal look into her life and we get to know Zoe a lot better through that. 

Finally the last YouTuber I have been loving is Tanya Burr. I have watched Tanya's videos since forever. I think I started watching her videos religiously a year ago and since then I've been in love. She uploads every week and has a variety of different videos she does, it ranges from makeup tutorials to hauls to tags. I love the variety she brings because it gives you an insight into her personality. I love the fact that she is quite open on camera and gives us an insight into her life which is something most people wouldn't do on the internet. I JUST LOVE TANYA TO PUT IT BLUNTLY. 

I can't deny that I think these 3 are the best YouTubers out there. Through their video they entertain you and make you laugh and the way they present themselves through the video almost makes it feel as if you're with a friend. I don't think I could ever do what they do and they impress and amaze me everyday. In a cheesy kind of way this is a little Thank You for making YouTube videos and for taking up such a large amount of your time to entertain us. All these girls will go far and soon enough they'll all be in magazines and newpapers and even on the tv! Gabby, Zoe and Tanya you are all amazing. (Oh look at me being a little fangirl, I would have never seen the day.)

No comments:

Post a Comment