Monday 6 January 2014

Favourite Find

I thought I'd do a quick little Favorite Find post as I don't want all my posts to be #2014bloggerchallenge posts and I really enjoy doing these as I get to look through shops and find some little gems. I also like to do these because sometimes shops that aren't well known will pop up one day and I have to share it with you guys because they're so wonderful.
This is a bit random and out of the blue so don't expect some amazing show but do expect an amazing guest!
Anyway, I'm waffling again. 

So actually like another of my Favourite Find posts these guys kind of found me. Like the other guys they followed me on instagram and obviously I checked them out and once again loved their stuff (will it ever stop, I love it guys but no money!!). 

I loved their pieces because they were so unique and I hadn't discovered similar things, although since seeing their stuff I have seen a few different pieces similar; but not identical, around, but it's clearly the latest craze and I'm liking it. Not only that but they are so cheap for what you're getting, I know I always say that but I mean it this time.
Unfortunately I can't pronounce the name of this shop whatsoever but that's fine, this isn't youtube and luckily I can type it. 
DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN! The name of this fabulous shop is: Moncou.

 (click this link and head over after you've read this post) 


Image of Gin Gang ChokerAll these wonderful pieces are over on their website and all for an amazing price of £3.00, yes I did just say £3.00. 
There are a few more different chokers but I had to show you my favourite three and I'm sure you'll agree they're amazing! 
There is also an option for what colour choker you would like; either chrome or noir, both of which look amazing.
I hope every single one of my followers heads over too their websites and buys something from there... That is an order actually! Go Now!!!!
Image of Gram Choker
Taken from their website.
Image of Hamsa Choker

No comments:

Post a Comment