Tuesday 25 February 2014

#4 High End vs High Street - #2014BloggerChallenge

I've been thinking and thinking about what I could do for this post eventually meaning I missed the set deadline, however I can't miss a post in the challenge without it getting on my nerves so this is probably very improvised but I am writing it and that's what counts. I'm really sorry!

Originally I was thinking of doing a post of High End makeup vs High Street makeup, however the only high end makeup I own is MAC and after recently finding out that they now test on animals I didn't think it right.
I then thought some more and thought of doing a post on clothes, but I do not own any high end clothes apart from one or two Topshop pieces, and I don't count this brand really as high end so I was once again stuck!
Eventually I went back and looked at the email and it said 'wishlist' so it lead me to write a wishlist post.

Before I start I want to say these are all really random because there's nothing in particular I want (apart from the straighteners which will come up first!!)

Ozon Titanium Flat Iron ImageI really want these bad boy straighteners! As some of you may know (most of you probably don't) I have the curliest hair known to man and it is a pain to straighten, but the other day after repeatedly saying she wanted to get my hair completely straight my friend straightened it using these straighteners. It's safe to say these are miracle workers and I was proved very wrong after these were used on my hair. It surprised me and I knew then I needed to get them (fingers crossed soon) as my old straighteners are broken, sigh.
These are the Ozon Titanium Flat Iron. These are retailed around the £40 mark I believe.


Next up is that top that featured in my Christmas wishlist. I won't talk about this in depth again however it's just so beautiful I had to include it again and advise you that if you have the money for this beautiful top go and buy it!!!! (Maybe buy me one whilst you're at it?? No? Oh ok.)








Last but not least and the most important of all ... I would like a dinosaur! So yeah, if anyone happens to come across one for a bargain price let me know.









Once again I'm really sorry this is nearly a week late but I did struggle a lot!!- better late than never. I hope you enjoyed it anyway and I would love to know your favourite high street or high end products.

Where else to find me:
Twitter: @anasaurusrex (changed it again as I was bored, sorry for any confusion)
Instagram: @ana_sadler

No comments:

Post a Comment