Wednesday 13 November 2013

Favourite Find!

I was scrolling through my instagram the other day and I see someone has liked this lovely piece of jewelry, so obviously I have to check it out! As soon as I saw the picture I fell in love with the necklace. I went and checked out all the other pieces and I can't lie.... I LOVED IT ALL. (I wish I could buy the whole shop)

Anyway, coming up to Christmas -ekkkk- I thought this was a great thing to show you guys because they're such great little pieces to give someone.

So..... the big reveal what is this wonderful shop?
The shop is called Empty Casket - http://emptycasket.bigcartel.com/ - all their pieces are so original and I couldn't find anything as great anywhere.


Image of Inverted Pentagram Necklace This is my favourite piece from the whole site. I'm definitely putting this on my Christmas list! This is the Inverted Pentagram Necklace and is only £13.00..... yes I did just say £13.00. I have so much to say about this and I could go on about how much I love it but rather than reading that you could just go and buy it.
It comes on a black cord which I personally think looks a lot better than a chain especially with this charm.








Image of Blood Stone Crystal Point
I'm also loving this bad boys. They are the Blood Stone Crystal Point which are £15.00.
I love how they are bound to a silver plate with a little pattern at the top, I think this just finishes them off. I also love how they have these colours running through them. The one on the left reminds me of the night sky and the one on the right reminds me of either space or even an oil spill.
Now I did say I preferred the black cord but here I must say the silver chain just goes perfectly as it adds light to the piece and is plain enough that it doesn't draw attention from the main focus which is the necklace.




I could go on and on about all the pieces on the website but that would take a lifetime. I struggled to find two products that I liked and that never usually happens with any jewelry.
If you're reading this go and check out the Empty Casket's website because you won't be let down and like me you might want everything for Christmas too!
Not all their pieces are dark and black, there's so much nice colourful pieces but this is just what I really loved from the site.

That's it for today's blog, sorry I haven't done one in ages, I've been so busy.
Hope you liked this and GO AND CHECK THEM OUT!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment